“A rewarding career in caring starts here”
Posting Date: January 27, 2016
Reference No: ADM-001
Position(s): One (1) Regular Full Time
Carefor is a fully accredited Not-For-Profit healthcare organization that has expanded in recent years to over 1,000 staff and 42 million in annual revenue. From nursing to personal care, assisted living options and respite services to support caregivers and families, Carefor services continue to meet the needs of the local communities we serve across the Champlain region of Ottawa, Pembroke-Renfrew County & Eastern Counties.
Under the direction of the IT Manager the incumbent will be responsible for improving and leading business system change projects in operational and administrative departments within a multi-user/multi-site organization. This role will involve working with interdepartmental teams to scope, evaluate and implement IT business system changes and improvements. This will include major system change projects and fine tuning existing systems.
As the incumbent, you will:
- Work with subject matter experts, management and funders on proposed CRM system changes and existing software enhancements. This will include:
- Creating business cases, mock-ups and work-flow diagrams
- Documenting requirements and preparing functional specifications
- Preparing work plans, reviewing options, cost and time estimates
- Investigating and resolving roadblocks and technical issues
- Carry out project planning and project monitoring for system change projects
- Carry out data mapping, data conversion and review legacy data strategies
- Provide project leadership and bring issues to resolution
- Identify SharePoint or other technology solutions to help meet business requirements
- Provide off hours support, when required, on a rotational basis
- The qualified candidate will have a degree in Business, Information Technology or a related discipline with relevant experience
- You will also have:
- Direct experience working with complex software change projects following an agile approach
- Significant experience in project management, planning and deployment as well as efficient coordination in multi-site web-based and software related projects
- Your business acumen should include an understanding of financial systems and flows
Start Date: February 2016
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (613) 749-4002.
To learn more about Carefor's integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
Carefor Health & Community Services/Services et Soins de Santé Communautaires
760 Belfast Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6M8