Join the Carefor team!
|EASTERN COUNTIES -||OTTAWA -||PEMBROKE-RENFREW COUNTY|
Why Join the Carefor Team?
With more than 115 years of delivering quality service to individuals and their families, Carefor Health & Community Services is a dynamic not-for-profit organization and a leader in home and community services.
At Carefor, you’ll be employed in a highly collaborative work environment where you can benefit from:
- Rewarding pay & benefit programs
- Flexible & set work schedules
- Paid orientation, education, professional training & staff development opportunities
- A sense of independence while working in clients’ homes, health-care facilities, offices & other community settings.
- Making a difference in the lives of our clients
- Employment recognition
With main offices in Cornwall, Ottawa and Pembroke, our team recruits RNs, RPNs, PSWs, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Companions, Drivers & other positions within the health care field, to meet our client’s unique needs in the community, long-term care homes, clinics and other facilities.
We believe that the high quality of service that Carefor provides stems from the expertise and commitment of our people. Whether you are a recent grad or a veteran healthcare provider, Carefor provides rewarding and challenging career paths that will meet or exceed your personal and professional goals. We foster an environment that demonstrates appreciation and respect for all of our employees and volunteers.
Our goal is to provide the best health and community services to Ontarians and we do it by inviting exceptionally talented people to join Carefor’s multidisciplinary team of over 1000 dedicated and compassionate employees.
A rewarding career in caring starts here! Apply today!
Send resume to: email@example.com or fax it to:
Please indicate which position you are applying for on your cover letter or resume.
Access your QHRnet here
Access your Staff and Volunteer Spring Newsletter here
Current Career Opportunities
- Personal Support Worker - Township of Glengarry
- Personal Support Worker - Townships of Prescott - Russell
- Personal Support Worker - Community - Cornwall
- Housekeeper - Hospice Cornwall
- Personal Support Workers
- Bilingual PSW/DSW - Guest House Assistants - Part Time
- Bilingual PSW/DSW - Guest House Assistant - Full Time
- Administration and Finance Float
- District Coordinator
- Bilingual District Coordinator
- Shift RPN
- Registered Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- NEW - Environmental Services Worker (Janitor/Housekeeping) - Part Time x4
- NEW - Cook/DietaryAide - Part Time x3
- Community Personal Support Workers - Casual Hours
- Community Home Support Workers & Companion Sitters - Casual Hours
2016 Carefor Bursaries
Carefor Health & Community Services is pleased to support continuing education and training for staff, volunteers, and students by providing 12 education bursaries. Applications will be accepted from September 1st - November 1st and Winners announced mid-January.
Please submit completed applications to:
Carefor Health & Community Services
C/O Human Resources Department
760 Belfast Road
Attn: Education Bursary Selection Committee
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org