Guest House Assistant
"A rewarding career in caring starts here"
Posting Date: May 30, 2014
Reference Number: CFW-GHA-0114
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate, Personal Support Worker, Development Support Worker, Social Services Worker
- Willing to do Personal Care
- Available to work a variety of shifts (Days/Evening/Nights)
- Available for every other weekend
- Available to assist with coverage for statutory holidays and vacation time
- Work/volunteer experience with dementia clients or special needs elderly an assett
- Well developed interpersonal skills & experience working in a Team Environment
- Current CPR and First Aid Mandatory
- Food Handling Certificate an asset
- Gentle Persuasion Approach training would be an asset
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or fax it to (613) 749-4002.
To learn more about Carefor's integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
Carefor Health & Community Services/Services et Soins de Santé Communautaires
760 Belfast Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6M8
The Guest assistant is responsible for facilitating the guests’ stay at the Guest House by promoting his/her abilities/strengths, while supporting his/her disabilities/deficits. The Guest Assistant will manage the client’s physical, social, emotional and spiritual care. Responsibilities also include a number of housekeeping duties to ensure the smooth operation of the Guest House.