Office Float (Ottawa)
"A rewarding career in caring starts here"
Posting Date: October 7, 2013
Reference No: OF-313
Position(s): One (1) Casual Office Float
Carefor Health & Community Services is a not-for-profit, charitable health care organization offering a wide variety of services in the greater Ottawa area. With over 750 staff and 300 volunteers, our skilled team members work closely with clients, caregivers and a multidisciplinary health care team to deliver quality and innovative support services.
The Office Float provides administrative coverage in the Finance Department. The coverage includes reception, records management, billing processing, and verification or other positions as required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performs the full range of administrative duties as outlined in individual job descriptions for positions: Records Management Clerk, Billing Processing Clerk, Billing Verification Clerk and Receptionist, etc;
- Available during peak holiday periods to provide full-time coverage for staff;
- Performs duties in an organized, efficient, customer-focused manner;
- Participates in quality improvement initiatives and teams;
- Minimum of a High school diploma
- Computer courses in spreadsheet development and word processing
- Receptionist experience in a large organization is an asset
- Two years office experience including records management, billing and/or accounting
- Working knowledge of Outlook, word processing, intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Data entry skills;
- Organizational ability, accuracy, and consistency of work a necessity;
- Problem Solving
- Flexibility in accepting a variety of assignments;
- Well developed written and oral communication skills; and
- Bilingualism (French & English) mandatory
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (613) 749-4002.
To learn more about Carefor's integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
Carefor Health & Community Services/Services et Soins de Santé Communautaires
760 Belfast Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6M8