Office Float (Ottawa)
"A rewarding career in caring starts here"
Reference No: O15-01
Position(s): One (1) Casual Office Float
Carefor Health & Community Services is a not-for-profit, charitable health care organization offering a wide variety of services in the greater Ottawa area. With over 750 staff and 300 volunteers, our skilled team members work closely with clients, caregivers and a multidisciplinary health care team to deliver quality and innovative support services.
The Office Float provides position coverage in the Administration Department. The coverage includes reception, records management, billing processing, and verification or other positions as required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performs the full range of administrative duties as outlined in individual job descriptions for required positions, such as reception, records management, billing processing, verification and purchasing, Accounts receivable, Finance clerk, etc.
- Contributes to the principles of customer-focused service by responding professionally to the needs of clients and ensuring service meets expectations
- Contributes to continuous quality improvement measures by evaluating on-going work processes to ensure efficiency and productivity
- Minimum of a High School diploma and active enrolment in a business administration related program.
- Minimum 2+ years of progressively responsible administrative and accounting experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ reception experience in a large organization
- Experience in Health care industry is a strong asset
- High proficiency in operating computer and word processing software is required, including all Microsoft Office packages
- Data entry and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Flexibility in accepting a variety of assignments, and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Advanced communication skills, both written and oral
- Bilingualism (French/English) mandatory
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (613) 749-4002.
To learn more about Carefor's integral role in the community visit www.carefor.ca.
Carefor Health & Community Services/Services et Soins de Santé Communautaires
760 Belfast Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 6M8