"A rewarding career in caring starts here"
Posting Date: April 17, 2015
Term : Full Time, Part Time, or Casual
Company: Carefor Health and Community Services
Carefor is a dynamic not-for-profit organization that provides multidisciplinary community based health care services in the Ottawa area. We are known for our leadership in providing quality care in the areas of community medical care, rehabilitation and support. We provide services in the client's home.
As a member of our team you will be responsible for the assessment, treatment, consultation and counseling to clients and their families in the community by: restoring movement/function and pain management; developing personalized exercise programs to develop/restore range of motion, strength, endurance, flexibility and balance; administering chest and cardiac rehabilitation treatments; administering electrotherapy treatments; and prescribing/training clients to use mobility aids, adaptive devices, transfer aids and other equipment.
As a physiotherapist, you are dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care, passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development. You are able to provide cost-effective, organized care that promotes client-directed care, self-care and independence.
- Registration with College of Physiotherapy of Ontario or eligibility
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Strong skills in critical thinking, decision making and analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have a valid driver's license, (G2) and a reliable vehicle
- 2-5 years clinical practice experience preferred
- Experience in Home Care is an asset
- ADP authorizer is an asset
- Bilingualism is an asset (French/English)
Interested applicants can apply in writing to:
Mail: Human Resources
Carefor Health and Community Services
760 Belfast Rd