Celebrate Life & Give
Whatever your special occasion, use it to help families stay together longer in their home. A donation to Carefor supports local home health care services and can be a meaningful way to acknowledge a wonderful occasion and celebrate something special.
- Make your special day a lasting celebration. By choosing to receive donations in the honour of your wedding or civil partnership instead of gifts, you really can help individuals in need of home health care in our community.
- Avoid unwanted presents and support a fabulous cause at the same time – invite your family and friends to donate to Carefor instead of buying you a birthday gift.
- If the birth of your child has highlighted the importance of a loving and protective family, use your celebration to help others less fortunate in the community.
- Celebrate a special anniversary by asking friends and family to donate to Carefor instead of buying a gift as a thoughtful way to mark your accomplishment.
- Commemorate your graduation or promotion by asking your loved ones to donate in your honour to support the education of nurses, personal support workers, and rehab practitioners in community. Everyone benefits from well-trained health care providers.
- Celebrate your retirement by leaving a true legacy, consider a donation to Carefor to support local not-for-profit home health care delivery.
- Make a donation in memory of someone special in lieu of flowers. Carefor will send a personalized card on your behalf.
When you donate to Carefor Health & Community Services, you will receive a charitable donation receipt for income tax purposes. You can donate online by clicking on the red button "Donate Now". Donations can also be sent to: Carefor Health & Community Services,760 Belfast Road,Ottawa,ON K1G 6M8. To learn more about legacy giving to Carefor, contact Donna Deknatel, Manager of Marketing & Fundraising at 613-749-7557 x2149.