Foot Care: Ottawa Region
Your feet are the hardest working part of your body, so don't take them for granted. Take care of them!
Regular foot check-ups can be very important in the early diagnosis of many illnesses. Proper foot care keeps your feet healthy, problem-free and helps ensure that you stay active and independent.
Take a step in the right direction towards better health.
|Your hard-working feet deserve care from our hard-working nurses|
Our specially trained foot care nurses provide personal foot care including:
- Foot assessment - which will identify any potential or real concerns.
- Cutting and filing of toe nails
- Treatment of corns, calluses, ingrown nails, thickened nails
- Paddings as necessary to improve comfort and mobility.
- Preventative foot care for high risk clients with diabetes, arthritis and circulation problems
- Referral to doctors, podiatrists, chiropodists or other health professionals as necessary
- Health teaching
Carefor Health & Community Services Foot Care Program helps people at every stage of life improve their mobility and wellness. Our specially trained nurses provide a full range of foot care services to increase our clients' comfort and independence.
For more information call (613) 749-7557 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.