Nursing: Renfrew Country
Carefor Health & Community Services nurses can help you with many of your health care needs in the comfort of your own home.
Our Renfrew County Nursing Services include:
- Visit Nursing
- Shift Nursing
Our professional staff of Registered Nurses (RN) and Registered Practical Nurses (RPN) work closely with clients, caregivers, and all members of the health care team to develop a flexible and individualized plan of care. Our services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Through our Nursing Service, Carefor is able to:
- Provide the care ordered by your doctor
- Provide health education
- Arrange convenient days for home visits
- Arrange for visits at conveniently located clinics
- Provide a health assessment
- Monitor your health
- Answer your questions and provide advice
Our Pembroke office also provides nursing services that include Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Therapies.
For more information call (613) 732-9993, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.